The Pitney Bowes W350 Tabber – Wafer Sealer offers fast efficient sealing of self-mailers.
The Pitney Bowes W350 tabber pays for itself by efficiently applying the tabs required to qualify self-mail pieces for ZIP+4 and barcoded discounts. The Datatech 1020 / W350 applies tabs or wafer seals to double postcards, small catalogs, newsletters, tri-fold brochures, and other open-ended mail. This compact unit with a built-in feeder saves time and space with its space-saving design.
STAMP APPLYING NOW AVAILABLE ONLY FROM ALL FOR MAILERS! CALL FOR DETAILS or click here
- Reliable and easy to maintain
- Sturdy construction
- Resettable LCD counter
- Tab sensitivity control for optimum
- performance and usability (tab sensor can be adjusted for most label stocks)
- Compact and portable
- Up to 12,000 per hour
- Applies Tabs to pieces Min. 3”x 5”; Max. 11”x 11”
- Will Run Mailers Up to 5/32”
- Can run – Coated, bond, recycled, card
- Hopper Holds Up to 250 8 1/2x 11” C fold pieces
- Tab Size: 1” round tabs, (backing paper up to 1-1/4”), Clear, colored or white
- Tab Reel Capacity: Up to 10,000
- Counter: Resettable 6-digit LCD
Also Known As a Secap 1030, Secap W350, Pitney Bowes W350, Rena T-250,and Astro 8000
Click Here for more used mailing equipment..