The unique design of the Accufast XLR Label Applicator allows the system to work with rolls of labels unlike other models that are designed to apply fan-folded 1 up labels, such as the Accufast XI label applicator. Accufast is known throughout the mailing industry as the most dependable producer of tabletop mailroom equipment, and the XLR model only reinforces this reputation.
- Labels are applied face-up in plain sight of the operator.
- Applies up to 15,000 labels per hour.
- Runs machine-grade rolls of labels 1” to 3” wide rolls up to 10” diameter on a 3” core.
- Labels are applied to coated and uncoated pieces measuring 5” to 16” wide,
- Pieces may be up to 20 lbs. in weight, and may up to ¼” thick in thickness
- Adjustments can be made quickly for almost everything.
- Features a sliding head for precise label positioning, even while the device is running.
- Splicing rolls is fast and simple; re-threading labels is a thing of the past.
- Jobs can be programmed into the system for later use.
- Ability to shift between Metric and English units.
- Features a native diagnostic system.
- Weight: 69 lbs.
- Dimensions: 20”l x 16”h x 21”w
- 115 volts, 2 amps, 60 hz; or 230 volts, 1 amp, 50 hz.
- Works seamlessly with Accufast products and other tabletop conveyors, printers and dryers.
- LCD status panel alerts users to jams, full take-up spools, exact label position, and many additional metrics.
- Maintenance is fast and easy thanks to all-over access.