Revolutionize commercial ink jet printing with the AccufastPMx
Accufast closed, and this unit is no longer being made.
The AccufastPMx enables any business to add print heads and increase productive capacity without re-working the shop or endangering quality, service or efficiency using its unique X-Pansion technology. The AccufastPMx can be purchased with 1 or 2 print banks, but can be upgraded with additional heads. The powerful production capabilities combined with simple usability make this a perfect printing tool for your business.
Accufast PMX Physical Specifications
- Height Adjustable: 33” – 37” input, 37” – 41” overall
- Inside Width: 17.5”
- Outside width (including covers): 20.83”
- Length: 42”
- Machine Weight: 145 lbs.
- Accessories Weight: 15 lbs.
- Sub-frame composed of welded steel with aluminum 8020 transport tables.
- Side covers are composed of durable formed steel.
- Transport belts measuring at 40 inches dual vacuum transport belts of non-stretch bonded belt.
- Ball bearings are locked to each shaft.
- Precision ground (+/-.001) encoder wheel mounted on ball bearings allow for precise imaging.
- Comes with step lock casters when purchased with a stand; stand sold separately.
- Std. 2 imager configuration 120/240 VAC 50/60hz 5/2.5 amp.
- For each additional imager, add 1.5 amps at 120 VAC.
- Variable speed from 0 to 100 in. per second (about 30,000 post cards per hour).
- Software linked to resolution and speed.
- 150, 200, 300, 600 dpi horizontal print resolution.
- 300, 600 dpi vertical.
- Thickness: Single sheet to ½ inch
- Maximum Width: 17.5”
- Maximum Length: 17”
- Image Area: Up to 4 imagers with 1.5 inch print each; two 3” print band imagers come standard. This is dependent on the number of imagers
- Fonts: Utilizes all true font types from the host computer. A wider array of fonts can be used by downloading them online.
- Bar Codes: The printer operating software comes equipped with all common bar codes.
- Precise Image Control: Single pixel (1/300 in.) image placement control for vertical and horizontal dimensions.
- Productivity: An average piece that is 10” in length runs at 15,000/hour at 300 x 600 dpi. Variances in the piece length, print resolution and image complexity may affect productivity.
The AccufastPMx features a customizable imager system. Two imager mounting bars capable of supporting up to 4 images, each with up to 4 cartridges; 3 cartridges is the standard. The image below displays a satellite imager with two individually-mounted cartridges, a single auto capping and a single manual capping imager. This PMx configuration will print two sets of bands on pieces up to .5” thick; one measuring at 1.5” and the others measuring at .5”, which creates a total of 4” of print height. This application was created to print blocks of information, including: a delivery address, return address and indicia, text at the bottom of the book piece, and two small barcodes.
Experience the limitless combined potential of the AccufastPMx and the Jet.Engine Design / Control Software!
More Envelope Printers..