< GO BACK TO ALL BLOG POSTS
Envelope Feeder for Laser Printers and Digital Duplicator
Published: August 3, 2009
Introducing the Straight Shooter PF-12 Digital Duplicator / Laser Printer feeder from Straight Shooter
We are often get asked about feeders for laser printers and Duplicators.
Up until now, we had a few to recommend, but none we were excited about.
Until now! We are proud to say we finally have one!
Call 866-430-2874 for Pricing and Details!
The PF-12 feeder adds capacity to any type of laser printer or duplicator. It can be placed in front of any system with a front entry system and eject a piece into the feed slot when signaled by the included start photo eye. Not only can the PF-12 easily increase your inserter capacity, it can also handle hard to feed items such as postcards, virtually all envelopes and more!
The feeder incorporates Straight Shooters unique acceleration section that creates consistent gaps between pieces and
accelerates each piece away from the feeder for excellent delivery to printer or duplicator.
- The PF-12 offer the following exclusive Straight Shooter features:
- Top load feeding for continuous feeding and printing
- Complete paper guides that control the document all the way through the feeder.
- Paper guides that descend below the surface of the belts so pieces cannot slip out underneath
- Exit guides with built-in stop photo for simplicity and precise delivery of documents
- Four repositionable feed belts and acceleration belts – easily adjustable for wider range of pieces!
- Dual, independently adjustable separators for versatility. – Feeds uneven pieces easily!
- Simple, single knob adjustments – No tools necessary
- 5 minute belt changes
- Variable speeds
- Can also be used as continuous feeders for ink jetting or tabbing
- Thicknesses from single sheet to 3/8”
- Reversible back wedge with angle, height and position adjustments